Give & Get
- Donate $35 or more to the Institute for Responsible Technology by April 30th and receive 2 free packets of Baker Creek non-GMO seeds.
- The Dinner Garden is “striving to create one garden for every six Americans.” You can donate directly or purchase their Cook Book or T-shirt to contribute.
- The Natural Resources Defense Council has a great list of over 50 gift ideas “aimed at saving the environment. From defending polar bears to protecting clean water ... from reviving rainforests to promoting renewable energy."
- You can view the April/ May issue of Vegetarian Times online for free and you can also download a free copy of their Vegetarian Starter Kit, which is full of information whether you're vegetarian or not!
- Visit a Pottery Barn Kids store on April 21st or 22nd for free Sunflower seeds from PBK & National Geographic.
- Target is celebrating Earth Day by giving out free reusable tote bags, one per customer, near their service desks, plus their current printable coupons (which stack with manufacturer's coupons) are featuring Earth Friendly products, including organic foods.
- Save the UPC's and your receipt from two Lightlife products and receive a free Non-GMO tomato seed starter kit.
- TODAY ONLY, you can receive a $20 voucher to Paper Culture for just $1 or FREE for new buyers with the code PAPER1 from MamaSource! Scroll down for more about this eco-friendly stationary.
- Design a reusable bag to receive a free one from Kroger & its affiliates!
Contests & Sweepstakes
I got to sample these handcrafted body care products made of fair trade, organic and unrefined ingredients and I think they're fantastic! The Paradise Bath Scrub (Coconut Lime) and the Raspberry-Lemonade lip balm are among the best smelling things on earth, and they're all natural!
Laura's Last Ditch is offering 15% off with the code EARTHWEEK15 toward all the vintage kitchen utensils, small appliances, replacement parts, retro kitchen collectibles, pots, pans and bakeware in her Etsy shop. Follow her on Facebook for the latest finds!
Paper Culture will plant a tree for every order of their 100% post-consumer recycled cards and envelopes! Save 20% on customized baby announcements, baby shower invitations and more with the code BABY20A through April 30, 2012.